If we are unable to offer Legal Aid, Eastgate Chambers’ fees for private clients are;
Magistrates Court – First Hearing – (Summary only Motoring cases)
- From £200+ VAT (£240) per hour
Please note; the above is based on 1 hearing with a minimum of £300 inc VAT payable on account in cleared funds before or on the day of the hearing. This includes representation by an experienced Criminal Defence Solicitor and follow-up advice.
- Fixed fees available upon request depending upon the property sale/purchase price.
Disbursements such as Searches and Office Copy Entries are NOT included in our fees.
- Hourly rate £200 + VAT (£240), plus 1% of Estate Value and 0.5% Value of Property to be Sold (if applicable).
- Initial Consultation £100 + VAT (£120).
(includes appointment and detailed advice letter)
- Entry Clearance (single applicant) – from £600 + VAT (£720).
- Leave to Remain (single applicant) – from £600 + VAT (£720).
- Appeals lodged from £250 + VAT (£300).
- Detailed Grounds of Appeal from £250 + VAT (£300).
- Appeal Hearings from £500 + VAT (£600) (Price range is £500-£1000 + VAT).
- the Price range for Appeal Hearings depends on the complexity of the case.
- Fixed Fee packages are available for all aspects of an Appeal or on an individual stage basis as above.
- Disbursements such as postage are included in the above prices.
- Home Office/UKVI application fees and Health Surcharge are NOT included in the above prices
- Discounted rates are offered for adding more than 1 applicant/dependant to a case
All Immigration fees include advice from a Senior Immigration Caseworker or Solicitor accredited by the Law Society, in person, in writing, all appointments and correspondence.
- THIS INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST IN ALTERNATIVE FORMATS.
- ALL FEES QUOTED ARE OUTLINED FULLY IN OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS LETTERS.
- SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED ARE OUTLINED FULLY IN OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS LETTERS OR AS AGREED ON TAKING INSTRUCTIONS ON URGENT CASES.